Did you know?
The Public Works Graffiti Removal program responds to over 2,500 reports of graffiti on public and private property throughout the city. Request Graffiti removal online.
- Public Meeting for the Proposed HB Housing Element Amendment
- Annual Green Forum and Green Expo Coming Sept. 24 and 26
- Senior Saturday Sept. 12 - Largest in OC!
- 8th Annual Interdenominational Blessing of the Waves this Sunday, Aug. 30
- August Mayor's Award Winner - Hayden Beckman
- West Nile Virus Update: Virus is Active in HB
- July Mayor's Award Recipient Laney Belk from the Fire Department!
- Peter’s Landing/Don the Beachcomber Update
- Mayor's Award June 2015 - Carrie Gonzales, Community Services
- Hometown Hero Banner Program
- HB Sets Guinness World Record with Epic Big Board Ride!
- City Responds to Recent Tar Along SoCal Coastline
- Peter's Landing Farmer's Market & Family Festival - every Saturday morning - 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - 9:00:AM