Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department charges for emergency medical services and ambulance transportation. However, residents can join the FireMed Program and protect their out-of-pocket costs! Read more about the FireMed Program.
- Level 2 Water Supply Shortage Declared
- Memorial Day Holiday: Street Sweeping and Trash Collection Schedule
- Free Three-Part Landscaping Class Starts June 13
- Take the General Plan Online Survey
- Free Water-Saving Devices for HB Residents
- 3rd Annual Eco Challenge Poster Contest
- Mayor's Award Winner - HBPD Officer Vicki Shroyer
- Mowing Down Air Pollution
- Huntington Beach Open for Business Expo at City Hall
- Update: SR-1 Capital Preventative Maintenance Project
- Safe and Sane Fireworks Stands Groups/Organizations Selected
- Green Business Workshops