Did you know?
Solar chimneys are passive solar ventilation systems. Shafts connect the interior and exterior of the building. The functioning can be improved by glazing and using thermal mass materials.
- Curb Work Feb. 1 - 5 at Southeast Corner of PCH/Seapoint
- Community-Wide Wayfinding Kickoff Meeting February 3
- Vote for HB as California's Coolest City!
- January Mayor’s Award: Patti Williams, Risk Manager, Human Resources
- Sign Up Now for the Marine 3/One 5K Fun Run March 12, 2016
- Free Sandbags to Residents - Watch Sandbag Video
- I-405 Improvement Project Information
- City Launches HBEmergency Information Site
- Coyote Management Plan and Town Hall Meeting Info
- Show Your Support for Local Businesses on November 28
- October Mayor's Award - Dale Miller, HBPD
- Enter the CoolCalifornia Challenge Today!