Plan Review Submittal Requirements
- Plans shall be on minimum 11” x 17” (ledger size) paper
- Plans and specifications shall be drawn to scale
- Plans shall be of sufficient clarity to indicate the location, nature and extent of the work proposed
- Plans shall show in detail that the project will conform to the provisions of the applicable building codes and ordinances
- For checklist of required plans, please refer to the Plan Check Submittal Form
- Submittal plans and specifications
- Applicable documentation including structural calculations and Title 24 energy calculations (1 set of each is sufficient).
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing plans, where required, must be submitted separately. Please provide separated plans for each discipline.
- Transmittal with permit/plancheck number referenced
- Written response to plan check comments
- Original plan check markup plan set
- Three sets of revised plans for architectural & structural plans
- Two sets of revised plans for mechanical, electrical or plumbing plans
- Re-submittal bin is available for dropoff anytime between 8am to 5pm (including the 12-1pm lunch closure)
Did you know?
Submitting for Plan Check? View your Permit Status online as well as view comments and plan checker contact information.