Plan Review Submittal Requirements
- Plans shall be on minimum 11” x 17” (ledger size) paper
- Plans and specifications shall be drawn to scale
- Plans shall be of sufficient clarity to indicate the location, nature and extent of the work proposed
- Plans shall show in detail that the project will conform to the provisions of the applicable building codes and ordinances
- For checklist of required plans, please refer to the Plan Check Submittal Form
- Submittal plans and specifications
- Applicable documentation including structural calculations and Title 24 energy calculations (1 set of each is sufficient).
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing plans, where required, must be submitted separately. Please provide separated plans for each discipline.
- Transmittal with permit/plancheck number referenced
- Written response to plan check comments
- Original plan check markup plan set
- Three sets of revised plans for architectural & structural plans
- Two sets of revised plans for mechanical, electrical or plumbing plans
- Re-submittal bin is available for dropoff anytime between 8am to 5pm (including the 12-1pm lunch closure)
Did you know?
A home solar panel system consists of several solar panels, an inverter, a battery, a charge regulator, wiring, and support materials. Sunlight is absorbed by the solar panels and is converted to electricity by the installed system. The battery stores electricity that can be used at a later time, like cloudy days or during the evening. Learn more about solar.