9281 Banning Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Phone: (714) 375-5005
Fax: (714) 375-5091
Weds, Thurs: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Fri, Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sun, Mon, Tues: Closed
*******The Banning Branch Library will be closed all day on Saturday, August 30, 2014 due to a scheduled Southern California Edison (SCE) power outage.We will re-open the following Wednesday, September 3rd at 10:00am.We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Banning Branch is located adjacent to Eader Elementary school.
- Toddler Storytime (for ages 1 to 3) is Thursdays at 10:00am.
- Preschool Storytime (for ages 3 to 5) is Thursdays at 11:00am.
- S.T.A.R. Storytime: (for all ages) Thursdays from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Computers & Internet
- 15 cents per page for black and white laser printing from the Computer Lab.
- 15 cents per page for black and white photocopies from the photocopy machine.
- Computers with Internet and Microsoft Office are available to the Library cardholders for up to 2 hours free per day.
Used Book Sales
Banning has ongoing book sales so book donations are gratefully accepted.
The 2,400 square foot Banning library building was originally built in 1962 as a real estate sales office located at 22171 Bushard Avenue. On March 26, 1968 the building was moved to its present location and subsequently opened as library. In 2007, the architectural firm of Tetra Design was commissioned to design a new 12,500 sq ft library building for Banning. It is hoped that funding and community support will help make the new Banning Branch Library a possibility in the future.