New Hours starting Oct 3rd
Tue, Wed, Thu : 9am to 6pm
Fri, Sat : 9am to 5pm
Closed Sun, Mon
Wed, Thurs: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Fri, Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sun, Mon, Tues: Closed
Banning Branch is located adjacent to Eader Elementary school.
Banning Branch Adult Book Club Meeting - July 20th
Click here for details!
- Toddler Storytime (for ages 1 to 3) is Thursdays at 10:00am.
- Preschool Storytime (for ages 3 to 5) is Thursdays at 11:00am.
- S.T.A.R. Storytime: (for all ages) Thursdays from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Computers & Internet
- 15 cents per page for black and white laser printing from the Computer Lab.
- 15 cents per page for black and white photocopies from the photocopy machine.
- Computers with Internet and Microsoft Office are available to the Library cardholders for up to 2 hours free per day.
Used Book Sales
Banning has ongoing book sales so book donations are gratefully accepted.
The 2,400 square foot Banning library building was originally built in 1962 as a real estate sales office located at 22171 Bushard Avenue. On March 26, 1968 the building was moved to its present location and subsequently opened as library. In 2007, the architectural firm of Tetra Design was commissioned to design a new 12,500 sq ft library building for Banning. It is hoped that funding and community support will help make the new Banning Branch Library a possibility in the future.
Did you know?
Learn "hands on" about the HBPD by participating in the Citizens Academy. Each session is 11 weeks long and is offered twice a year. Learn about Patrol, Traffic, Vice, SWAT, K-9, Aero and more! Apply here.