Sign-Up Ebill and/or Auto Pay!
It is simple to enroll in eBilling. Just register your account here:
EBill Is Here
Whether you're super organized or way behind on your filing, paperless eBilling makes it easy to access your water bill right from your e-mail inbox.
Here's how it works:
eBilling is the electronic, paperless delivery of your City of Huntington Beach Utility bill to your e-mail inbox. When a new bill is ready, we'll send it straight to you. Your eBill will look exactly like your current paper bill. You can pay your bill using your checking account or credit card for one-time payments, or sign up for our Auto Pay program to allow automatic payments
- Get access to your bill at any time from your e-mail inbox.
- No more paper bills to file or shred.
- Choose from several convenient payment options, including directly from your eBill, free of charge.
- Reduce the environmental impact of paper billing.
- The eBill will be delivered directly to your email inbox and look exactly like your current paper bill.
- The eBill has the added benefit of allowing you to pay the bill directly from your bank account. **This payment option makes use of Adobe reader version 7 or above, some handheld devices such as iPad and Android are not Adobe compatible and will not allow the payment option.
- Our promise to you: Your email address will never be shared with any external parties.
Please help us “Go Green Electronically”
Did you know?
Zoning Administrator meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5630
Fax: (714) 536-5934