Huntington Beach has 75 parks and these parks have 754 acres? You can find information about the City parks by viewing our City Parks Locator.
Sign-Up Ebill and/or Auto Pay!
It is simple to enroll in eBilling. Just register your account here:
View sample of the e-mail bill!
EBill Is Here
Whether you're super organized or way behind on your filing, paperless eBilling makes it easy to access your water bill right from your e-mail inbox.
Here's how it works:
- eBilling is the electronic, paperless delivery of your City of Huntington Beach Utility bill to your e-mail inbox. When a new bill is ready, we'll send it straight to you. Your eBill will look exactly like your current paper bill and will include all bill inserts. You can pay your bill using your checking account for one-time payments, or sign up for our Auto Pay program to allow automatic payments from your checking. Credit Card options with your eBill will be coming online soon. However, if you prefer to pay by credit card, visit our partner site, Official Payments
- Get access to your bill at any time from your e-mail inbox.
- No more paper bills to file or shred.
- Choose from several convenient payment options, including directly from your eBill, free of charge when using electronic check/ACH.
- Reduce the environmental impact of paper billing.
- The eBill will be delivered directly to your email inbox and look exactly like your current paper bill, including all bill inserts.
- The eBill has the added benefit of allowing you to pay the bill directly from your bank account. **This payment option makes use of Adobe reader version 7 or above, some handheld devices such as iPad and Android are not Adobe compatible and will not allow the payment option.
- Our promise to you: Your email address will never be shared with any external parties.
- Have one less bill payment to worry about and sign up for Auto Pay and your bank account will be debited every month for your total amount due. - View more information about auto-pay.
Please help us “Go Green Electronically”