Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Huntington Beach Police Department Citizens Online Crime Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please read the following to see if online report filing is right for you:
- There are No known suspects, or suspect description?
- There is no evidence to be collected?
- This is not an ongoing problem?
- The crime occurred within the Huntington Beach City Limits?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Crime Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report has been accepted for review.
- Be given a temporary police report number until your report has been reviewed and approved, at which time you will be issued a permanent police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further information on your case is needed, a detective may contact you.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Huntington Beach Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting
Plan your wedding on the City Beach! Sunrise or sunset, or anytime in between – beautiful location information is found here
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone: (714) 960-8811
Fax: (714) 536-5605