Phone (714) 536-5486
Playground equipment, park benches, and open grass area.
Ernest H. Gisler Park is located in Huntington Beach and is a community park.
- Gisler Park is named after Ernest H. Gisler who was Mayor for the City of Huntington Beach from 1960 to 1968.
- This park was dedicated on April 8, 1972
- Date of development of Phase I was August 15, 1968 and Phase II was developed on October 18, 1971
- Architect for Phase I - Richard A. Bigler
- Architect for Phase II - Eriksson, Peters and Thoms
Did you know?
The Public Works Graffiti Removal program responds to over 2,500 reports of graffiti on public and private property throughout the city. Request Graffiti removal online.