S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park and center was named after the adjacent school, S.A. Moffet School
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
Solar power is noise pollution free. It has no moving parts, and does not require any additional fuel, other than sunlight, to produce power. Learn more about solar.