S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park and center was named after the adjacent school, S.A. Moffet School
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
Learn "hands on" about the HBPD by participating in the Citizens Academy. Each session is 11 weeks long and is offered twice a year. Learn about Patrol, Traffic, Vice, SWAT, K-9, Aero and more! Apply here.