The City of Huntington Beach and the Kiwanis of Huntington Beach are excited to announce the return of the Easter Hunt & Family Fun Day! Surf City’s annual Easter event will take place on Saturday, April 8, 2023 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Huntington Sports Complex, located at 18100 Goldenwest Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
This year’s event is sure to be bigger and better than ever. The estimated 10,000 event attendees will have plenty of activities to choose from, including:
• A public official dunk tank
• Live music
• Over 45 vendor and City booths
• Food vendors
Representatives from various City Departments will be on hand to take part in the festivities. Get to see our Police Department vehicles and equipment up close, meet with members of our Community & Library Services Department, and spend time with our Fire Department’s Peer Support Dog, Kingman.
This year’s Easter Egg Hunt will include a hunt using sound-assisted eggs for visually- impaired children. Easter Egg Hunt times are spread throughout the event as scheduled below. We ask participants to please avoid lining up more than 15 minutes before your hunt time.
• Children with Disabilities: 9:00 a.m.
• Ages 3 years and under: 9:20 a.m., 10:20 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m.
• Ages 4–6 years: 9:40 a.m., 10:40 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:20 p.m.
• Ages 7–10 years: 10:00 a.m., 11:40 a.m., 12:40 p.m., 1:40 p.m. Only children allowed in the hunt area for this wave
• Visually-impaired Egg Hunt: 11:00 a.m., 11:20 a.m.
Entry is free, however food will be available for purchase. For questions or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please visit the Kiwanis of Huntington Beach website.
Attachment: Easter Hunt Family Fun Day Flyer (8.5x11 in) (2).pdf