Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Huntington Beach Police Department Citizens Online Crime Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please read the following to see if online report filing is right for you:
- There are No known suspects, or suspect description?
- There isn't any evidence to be collected?
- This is not an ongoing problem?
- The crime occurred within the Huntington Beach City Limits?
- You are not reporting a stolen vehicle.
- If your are filing a Stolen Bike Report please have the following information available:
- Serial Number
- Other details we would also like: color, decals, type, value are also important.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Crime Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report has been accepted for review.
- Be given a temporary police report number until your report has been reviewed and approved, at which time you will be issued a permanent police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further information on your case is needed, a detective may contact you.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Click here for the complete list of incident types to select from.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting
Did you know?
Since its inception in 2016, the Homeless Task Force has had more than 1,600 occasions to assist individuals with housing referrals, mental and physical health referrals, bus passes, DMV forms, gas cards, food, mailing addresses, and family reunifications
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Request non-emergency police service:
Fax: (714) 536-5605
Dept Email Directory