The Advance Planning Division is responsible for maintaining:
- The Comprehensive General Plan
- Processing General Plan Amendments
- Zone Map Amendments
- Zoning Text Amendments
- Environmental Documentation
- Preparation of Various Special Studies of a Public Policy Nature
- The City's certified Local Coastal Program
Advance Planning is typically involved in processing legislative and policy oriented projects to Public Judicial Bodies such as the Planning Commission and City Council, and development projects that require environmental impact reports and/or legislative amendments.
Did you know?
Since its inception in 2016, the Homeless Task Force has had more than 1,600 occasions to assist individuals with housing referrals, mental and physical health referrals, bus passes, DMV forms, gas cards, food, mailing addresses, and family reunifications
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5271
Fax: (714) 374-1648