Payments for applications can be made online for applications submitted through the ACA portal only. All other payments will be processed in person at the City Hall.
- Once your online application has been processed and approved, you will receive an email notification in regards to Payment Due and will be referenced to a record number. The record number is generated after you have submitted a permit application. On your email, click on Citizen Access hyperlink and access ACA portal to pay fees due.
- Login to your Accela Citizen Access Account.
- Click on Planning tab to view their dashboard for all submitted project to the City. Once you have located the permit related to the project you need to make a payment on, click on Pay Fees Due.
- Review all outstanding fees and click Check Out..
- Click Check Out to pay.
- Fill out all required credit card information, excluding the Shipping Address. Then click Next. Note: We do not accept American Express.
- Review payment information and click Authorize.
- Click Print/View Receipt to print or view the receipt.
Did you know?
Submitting for Plan Check? View your Permit Status online
as well as view comments and plan checker contact information.