Payments for applications can be made online for applications submitted through the ACA portal only. All other payments will be processed in person at the City Hall.
- Once your online application has been processed and approved, you will receive an email notification in regards to Payment Due and will be referenced to a record number. The record number is generated after you have submitted a permit application. On your email, click on Citizen Access hyperlink and access ACA portal to pay fees due.
- Login to your Accela Citizen Access Account.
- Click on Planning tab to view their dashboard for all submitted project to the City. Once you have located the permit related to the project you need to make a payment on, click on Pay Fees Due.
- Review all outstanding fees and click Check Out..
- Click Check Out to pay.
- Fill out all required credit card information, excluding the Shipping Address. Then click Next. Note: We do not accept American Express.
- Review payment information and click Authorize.
- Click Print/View Receipt to print or view the receipt.
Did you know?
Working on your car and need to get rid of the used motor oil? Protect the environment and dispose of it in the right way - for free! - by using one of these options