If you have not already created an account, please see How to Create an Account. You are required to be a registered user in order to schedule inspections. Link to ACA portal: https://huntingtonbeachca.gov/aca
- Go to the home page and click on the Schedule an Inspection icon under "Building"
- In the General Search form, there are different search criteria available. The most accurate way to search is to search by Record Number. You can also search by the address, parcel or other criteria.
- Click the Search button near the bottom to execute the search. You can refine the search by changing, adding or removing search criteria until the search is successful.
- A successful search will display the query results. Click on Record Info to verify address and permit description.
- Once you have verified that you are on the correct permit, click on Record Info, Inspections, then Schedule or Request an Inspection.
- Select the inspection type by clicking on the circular button. Then, click Continue to proceed.
- Click the date you would like to request an inspection, then click Continue.
- Verify contact information and location of inspection then click Continue.
- Please take a moment to verify that all information is correct, including the inspection type selected and the contact information. Add an additional note for the inspector if needed, and then click Finish. Your inspection request is complete.
- Time frame window requests MUST be emailed directly to your listed inspector, between 7:00-7:30 am on the morning of your inspection, and inspectors will notify you of your scheduled time frame window by 8:30 am. All other requests will not be reviewed. Current inspector emails are listed below.
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.