- Go to the home page and click on the Schedule an Inspection icon under "Engineering"
- In the General Search form, there are different search criteria available. The most accurate way to search is to search by Record Number and Date range. You can also search by the address, parcel or the licensed professional.
- Click the Search button near the bottom to execute the search. You can refine the search by changing, adding or removing search criteria until the search is successful.
- A successful search will display the query results. Click on Record Info to verify address and permit description.
- Once you have verified that you are on the correct permit, click on Record Info, Inspections, then Schedule or Request an Inspection.
- Select the inspection type by clicking on the circular button. Then, click the Continue to proceed.
- Click the date you would like to request an inspection, then click Continue.
- Verify contact information and location of inspection then click Continue.
- Please take a moment to verify that all information is correct, including the inspection type selected and the contact information. Add an additional note for the inspector if needed, and note that for Utility company's this is always mandatory*, and then click Finish. Your inspection request is complete.
- Time frame requests MUST be emailed directly to your listed inspector, between 6:30-7:30 am on the morning of your inspection, and inspectors will notify you of your scheduled four (4) hour appointment window by 8:30 am. All other requests will not be reviewed. Current inspector emails are listed below.
Bill Applebee [email protected]
Gary Reinhardt [email protected]
*For Utility permit inspections, please note your contact name, company name and phone, the TD or Work Order number for the job, as well as the location and job you will be performing in the comments box. This is mandatory per your Utility company's billing agreement with the City of Huntington Beach.