Urban Runoff Records
- Go to the home page and hover the mouse over Search, then select Urban Runoff Records.
- In the General Search form, there are different search criteria available. The search that will return with the most results is by Street No. and Street Name; then enter a date range.
- Click the Search button near the bottom to execute the search. You can refine the search by changing, adding or removing search criteria until the search is successful.
- A successful search will display the query results. Click on Record Number in blue to view the record.
- The record information screen will indicate the permit number, type of permit and permit status. To view more information, click on Record Info. There are five types of information available to view
- Record Details will have information on address, project description and application information.
- Processing Status will have information on permit and plan check status. The hourglass location indicates the project progress. Clicking on the black triangle will also show more detail of the status.
- Related records shows any permits that is related.
- Attachments will show any scanned documents related to the record. Approved plans will be found here at permit issuance
- Inspections will allow you to review previous inspections and view inspection record related to the record.
Did you know?
Solar chimneys are passive solar ventilation systems. Shafts connect the interior and exterior of the building. The functioning can be improved by glazing and using thermal mass materials. Learn more about solar