Resubmittal Guide for Building Permit Applications
(If you have not already created an account, please see How to Create an Account. You are required to be a registered user in order to upload documents to a record.)
- Login to your account at huntingtonbeachca.gov/aca
- Once logged in, search for your record under the global search at the top right. Example: B2021-001234
- Click on Record Info --> Attachments.
- Then click on “Add."
- You should see a file upload box pop-up.
- Click on add again. Then, it should prompt you to select the files from your computer to upload.
- Once you have uploaded the documents, the system will automatically send a notification to our permit technicians and we will process it in the order that the documents are submitted and route to the plan checkers. Please allow 3-5 working days for us to process resubmittal and revisions.
Did you know?
Solar panels are virtually maintenance free since the batteries require no water or other regular service and will last for years. Once solar panels are installed there are no recurring costs. Learn more about solar.