1. Login to your Citizen Access account and click on the Fire tab to view your related records.
2. Select the record number for the plans you want to download.
3. Approved plans will only be available for records with an "Issued" status. Approved plans will not be uploaded for records with a status of "Awaiting Signature" or "Pending Payment".
4. Click on the "Record Info" dropdown and select Attachments.
5. The approved plans will be found in the attachments section. The file name will include the record number and will be listed as "Approved Plans" under the "type" column.