Resubmittal Guide for Fire Permit Applications
- Login to your Accela Citizen Access account.
- Click on Fire tab to view your dashboard for all records related to Fire.
- Select the record number for the project that requires a resubmittal.
Note: If you do not see your record, please review our instructional guide to becoming an associated contact for a record.
- Click on Record Info drop down and select Attachments.
- Select Add.
- Within the pop-up, upload your desired plans, and click continue when all plans have been uploaded.
- On the Attachment screen, the type of attachment is Plans, add a description, and check the applicable submittal check box. Once that is filled out, hit the save button.
- When your plans have been successfully uploaded, a green message will appear. Your resubmission has been completed and the HBFD will review your resubmitted plans.
Did you know?
A home solar panel system consists of several solar panels, an inverter, a battery, a charge regulator, wiring, and support materials. Sunlight is absorbed by the solar panels and is converted to electricity by the installed system. The battery stores electricity that can be used at a later time, like cloudy days or during the evening. Learn more about solar