Create and Submit Transportation Permit Applications
- Under the Engineering tab, click CREATE AN APPLICATION.
- Under the Online Application section, read the disclaimer, click box to accept the terms, and click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Select TRANSPORTATION. Click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Under Step 1: People > Contact Details section, enter the applicant contact information. Click SELECT FROM ACCOUNT if you are using existing contact information or ADD NEW if you are adding a new contact. Click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Under Step 2: Location > Location Details section, skip Address and Parcel information. Click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Under Step 3: Information > Details section, enter the APPLICATION NAME and detailed description, all required TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION and ROUTE DETAILS fields. Click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Under Step 4: Documents > Documents section, click ADD if attaching any relevant documents (i.e. Soils Reports, Grant Deeds, etc.) Click ADD on the pop-up window and choose file from your computer. Click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Under Step 5: Review section, please review each section of the application, including Applicant, Address, and Project Information. Any incorrect information can be changed using the EDIT button for the applicable section. Once the application is determined to be accurate, mark the CERTIFICATION box and click CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Under Step 6: Review the fees and click CONTINUE APPLICATION. Choose payment method and click SUBMIT PAYMENT to fill out payment information
- Once the application has been submitted, section Step 7: Submittal Complete will appear with the Record Number. Please write down this Number in order to check the status of the application.
Click VIEW RECORD DETAILS to view a summary of the application. Your application will be processed in the order in which it was received. We will contact you via email with further instructions on finishing the process and once the application has been approved.
In order to update or search for the permit use the PW number that is provided.
Did you know?
Huntington Beach has 75 parks and these parks have 754 acres! You can find information about the City parks by viewing our City Parks Locator