Community Services is currently accepting applications for seasonal employment. For more information, click links below or visit the city's job site
Lifeguard Cadet Training
- Tryouts held annually in March (3 swimming endurance exams)
- Up to 40 cadets selected for 2-week lifeguard training
- Training & testing meets or exceeds the United States Lifesaving Association and American Red Cross standards
- Hiring based on seasonal needs (average 15-20 cadets per year)
- Selected cadets must pass in-service training program prior to tower work
EMERGENCY - 911
103 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5183
Office Hours - 7 days a week 8 am - 5 pm
Phone: (714) 536-5281
Did you know?
The city has over 1,000 parking spaces near the beach! You can purchase the Annual Beach Parking pass that allows discounted parking prices near the City beach. Learn more
about this beach parking pass.