Bounce House/Jumper Information (714) 536-5486 press 2

Bounce House/Jumper Information

Questions: (714) 536-5486 press 2

Rental Office:  City Hall, 2000 Main Street, 5th Floor

Rental Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

A bounce house permit form is required to place a bounce house/jumper, or similar item, at any City park.

The cost of a Bounce House/Jumper Permit is $25.00, payable to the City of Huntington Beach. Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card are accepted. THE PERMIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.

Please choose one of the Bounce House/Jumper Vendors with approved Certificate of Insurance and a City of Huntington Beach Business License on file with the City, See list below.

Lake Park: The restrooms are not open to the public, they will only be opened to those who have rented the clubhouse and/or BBQ area.

Edison Park: please contact Edison Community Center at (714) 960-8870 or visit us at 21377 Magnolia Avenue.

Murdy Park or Greer Park: please contact Murdy Community Center at (714) 960-8895 or visit us at 7000 Norma Drive.

Worthy Park: please contact City Gym & Pool at (714) 960-8884 or visit us at 1600 Palm Avenue.

All other city parks, including Huntington Central Park: must be obtained at the Rental Office, 2000 Main Street, 5th Floor.

The Bounce House/Jumper vendors listed below are not endorsed by the City, but are provided purely for the convenience of our customers. The hiring of the company is a business transaction between the customer and the company only. All Bounce House/Jumper vendors providing service on City property are required to have proper liability insurance on file AND a current business license with the City. The following vendors have met liability insurance and business license requirements for the City:

High Five Jumpers 657 318 9359 2/28/2023 A313087
Joey Jumpers, LLC 714 290 4018 5/9/2023 A277395
Jump N Bounce, LLC 714 744 4433 2/8/2023 A298564
Magic Jump 714 465 5558 12/16/2022


Ninja Bounce House 714 699 3520 7/10/2023 A312290
OC Bouncers, Inc 949 386 1507 2/18/2023 A312822
Orange County Jumpers 714 842 2220 2/5/2023 A287686
Surf City Bouncers LLC 714 824 0100 6/19/2023 A262574
The OC Jumper Guy 714 395 3023 1/20/2023 A304881





Did you know?

The City maintains 124 traffic signals. Report malfunctions to (714) 960-8861(City) or Caltrans (PCH & Beach Blvd) (949) 936-3600. You can also report a malfunction online.

Bounce House/Jumpers

Submit Question
Residents Home
Animal Control
Be Well HB
City Calendar
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
Dog Walker Watch Program
Hometown Hero Banner Program
Job Openings
Make a City Payment
Oil Spill Response
Parks & Recreation
Safety Information
Utility Services
Videos & HBTV3
Volunteer Opportunities
Back to Top  up-arrow