Phone (714) 536-5486
There are not amenities in this park.
Bartlett Park is a rustic, natural park and is located behind the Newland House Museum and Newland Barn in Huntington Beach.
- The park was named after Mayor Ted W. Barlett, 1944 - 1948, 1954 - 1958, and 1966 - 1978.
- This park was dedicated on November 2, 1984
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo Harrington
- Phase I of the park was developed November 1984
- Phase II was developed December 1984
Park Master Plan - Phase I
Did you know?
Solar chimneys are passive solar ventilation systems. Shafts connect the interior and exterior of the building. The functioning can be improved by glazing and using thermal mass materials. Learn more about solar