Phone (714) 536-5486
Child sand area with play equipment, open play area, picnic facilities, sand and turf volleyball courts, and half-court backetball.
Richard Drew Park is located in Huntington Beach and is a neighborhood park.
- Drew Park was named after Richard Drew, who served on the Board of Trustees from 1918 to 1926, he served as president which is equivalent to Mayor.
- The park was sometimes referred to as Summerfield Park.
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of development was in 1981
- Architect - Cordoza DiLallo Associates, Inc
Did you know?
The city has over 1,000 parking spaces near the beach! You can purchase the Annual Beach Parking pass that allows discounted parking prices near the City beach. Learn more about this beach parking pass.