Phone (714) 536-5486
Child sand area with play equipment, open play area, picnic facilities, sand and turf volleyball courts, and half-court basketball.
Richard Drew Park is located in Huntington Beach and is a neighborhood park.
- Drew Park was named after Richard Drew, who served on the Board of Trustees from 1918 to 1926, he served as president which is equivalent to Mayor
- The park was sometimes referred to as Summerfield Park
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982
- Date of development was in 1981
- Architect - Cordoza DiLallo Associates, Inc