Phone (714) 536-5486
Playground equipment, park benches, and open grass area.
Ernest H. Gisler Park is located in Huntington Beach and is a community park.
- Gisler Park is named after Ernest H. Gisler who was Mayor for the City of Huntington Beach from 1960 to 1968.
- This park was dedicated on April 8, 1972
- Date of development of Phase I was August 15, 1968 and Phase II was developed on October 18, 1971
- Architect for Phase I - Richard A. Bigler
- Architect for Phase II - Eriksson, Peters and Thoms
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.