S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park was named after the adjacent Huntington Beach City Elementary School District school, S.A. Moffet School
- The park was dedicated on March 27, 1982
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.