S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park and center was named after the adjacent school, S.A. Moffet School
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
The city has over 1,000 parking spaces near the beach! You can purchase the Annual Beach Parking pass that allows discounted parking prices near the City beach. Learn more about this beach parking pass.