S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park and center was named after the adjacent school, S.A. Moffet School
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
Construction going on in your neighborhood? Huntington Beach City Code
allows for construction with an open building permit Monday-Saturday, 7AM-8PM. Work not requiring a permit may be completed Monday-Saturday, 8AM-8PM, and Sunday, 9AM-6PM.