Senior Center in Central Park Security Guard Information
Security is required for all events at the expense of the applicant. The number of security guards required is based on the number of attendees. Two (2) security guards are required for less than 100 attendees and three (3) security guards are required for over 100 attendees.
It will be the responsibility of the security agency to provide the following:
- Insure only Beer, Wine & Champagne is served.
- Enforce the five (5) hour alcohol usage limit as stated on the Alcohol Usage Requirements form.
- Insure alcohol consumption ends a minimum of one-hour before the event ends.
- Insure alcohol remains within the permitted rental hall.
- Observe and enforce the "NO SMOKING" policy in all facilities.
- Maintain orderly crowd control at assigned event.
- Enforce general Community Center policies.
- Be prepared to contact Huntington Beach Police Department should the event become unruly.
- Insure maximum attendance (specified on facility application and this agreement) is not exceeded. This number includes guests, vendors, and staff.
- Security must arrive one-hour prior to guests arrival or one-half hour prior to alcohol arriving at location, whichever is first.
- Security must remain until all persons have left the facility and the facility is locked.
The Security Company listed below is not endorsed by the City, but is provided purely for the convenience of our customers. The hiring is a business transaction between the customer and the company only. All Security Companies providing service on City property are required to have proper liability insurance on file with the City and a City issued business license. The following companies have met these requirements:
Lyons Security Service, Inc.
Nicholas Guidice, Owner
505 S Villa Real Ste 203A
Anaheim, CA 92807-3448
Private Patrol Operator License No. PPO12687
City of Huntington Beach Business License No. A296548
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT KATHLEEN:
Download Security Form
Special Events Serving Alcohol:
Any group or individual charging a fee for alcohol or charging a fee for entrance to the event and serving alcohol must obtain a one day ABC permit from the State of California Alcohol Beverage Control Department. Contact the ABC for further information.
State of California
Alcohol Beverage Control
Santa Ana District Office
28 Civic Center Plaza, Room 379
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Did you know?
The Police Department provides FREE security checks of your home while you are on vacation!
This service is provided courtesy of the HBPD Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). Sign up online
for this free service.