Report an Issue

Effective March 9, 2023:

If you wish to report a complaint about a potential Municipal or Zoning Code violation by a business located within a commercial, mixed use or industrial zone in Huntington Beach, please submit the following information through the City's MyHB App or website at

  1. A detailed description of the complaint regarding the business in question
  2. Your name and contact information (i.e. phone number and/or email address)
  3. A photo of your Driver's License, State-Issued ID, or City of Huntington Beach Employee Badge.

The City is unable to accept, process, or investigate your complaint without all three items, per HBMC 1.18.025. For questions, please email [email protected].

To determine which zone the business is located in, please use the City's Zoning Map at:

Please note that all complaints submitted to the City are a public record.

Services Home
Animal Control
Report an Issue
Americans with Disabilities Act
Ask a Question
Business Services
Community Safety
Documents & Records
Forms & Applications
Graffiti Removal
Housing & Human Services
Library Services
News & Media
Noise Complaints FAQ's
Online Services
Payment Services
Planning and Construction
Recreation Parks & Culture
Service Request
Senior Services
Traffic Streets & Parking
Trash Waste & Recycling
Water & Sewage
Back to Top  up-arrow